2007年11月22日星期四

Apartment Stay Day 1

这是我po在我的部落的。然后想一想,也把它放在这儿吧。大家也在这刊照片,写关于AS. 好不好?
-----------------------------------------------
Our monitor, Phaik Kuan planned this long ago. she made alot of effort to make this successful. thanks =D

Early in the morning, ate breakfast with my mum and went to Fion's house. Her dog, bubbly, doesnt care bout me anymore. BUT, I'm still scared... zzz...
went upstairs to her living room and start watching Explore The Human Body ep1-Super Junior. It was so nice and hilarious. 12 of them were there. they seldom gather together for a single show. KangIn lost his other shows in MBC just because of this. haihs. cut the crap.
So, after a while, Bubbly have to come upstairs coz there are some workers renovating downstairs. I was shocked. lol. Aunty came up with a plan and took a big wooden plane and blocked the door of the living room. so, Bubbly sat there sadly looking at us laughing while watching the show. quite pity. but... Im sorry. lol. =P

then Fion showed me BanJun Drama-Dangerous Love starring TVXQ. Yunho was so cute. and acting gay with JaeJoong. hahah. and there's some part.. kinda scary.. HeeBon was acting as a ghost or somewhat. I dont know. did not finish the whole show.

Manfred came back.
Aunty ordered McD delivery. and we ate while watching X-Family. we were so full. =X
ohya. forgot to mention that. Fion didnt even pack her bag yet!!! until 11smth. gosh. speechless. then at first Fion wanted to go to Sri Sayang straight away without meeting up with our frens. I wanted to go and meet them and go with them. so we changed our plans and called them.
our monitor booked a bus anyway.
and Fion is supposed to bring the bbq stuff.
she took them out last minute. and we got late by a few mins.

We reached the field opposite our school and went up the bus. no one was surprised that i appeared suddenly. cheh. i guessed monitor told them.
so happy to see Doreen ;)
and when i went into the bus. i cant really recognise everyone with their hairs laying down their shoulder. wow. everyone's looking pretty.
it was so noisy in the bus. and really shaky. goshh.
and vry touching.. they left 2 places near doreen for fion and I. ^^


they start eating crackers. Im too full that i cant take any. lols.
we reached at Sri Sayang around 3.
and went in batch by batch.
i heard it was quite cheap, the room.
we went in. and well. 2 rooms,2 toilets, kitchen and balcony.
a small tv in the middle of the living room. the things are quite old, but still okay i guess.
we watched tv, lie around, take photos and crap in the room.

they said that Pn.Lee, our class teacher is going to come later. we went to the beach. with bbq stuff. it was so hot. and my legs were so painful,the sand is poking my foot cause im wearing slippers. my legs start to ache coz im not used to wearing flip-flops? Doreen and I went to somewhere far from them, which is not so hot and lie there. We saw Fion picking up seashells and jumping along the seaside like a kid. swt =="

after a while, Pn.Lee came and saw me and dor. she was saying that, how come u r not with fion. I thought i can see u when i see her. lols. then Fion came and pulled PengKim away. I told teacher. see!! Fion took someone else. teacher said, u were with doreen first. cheh. -.- childish. haha.
i went to sit down under the big big umbrella and watch them preparing for the bbq. i took lotsa pics. and saw a horse pee-ing in front of me ==" i didnt take that. too disgusting. Doreen went to play with Fion, and i told teacher. teacher was laughing away. they made their feet wet in the sea water. I didnt wanna get dirty so i didnt go near the sea.

bbq started and i didnt even barbequed. haha. i sat there and mosquitoes start biting me. grrr..
we talked and talked and talked.
around 8pm. we started to talk bout super junior. and the japan gang start to talk about animation and stuff.
and the best part is. Pn Lee asked. "What's Super Junior?" Fion and I took our phones out and start introducing. I showed her DongHae's pics. she said not bad. Fion showed her HanGeng's and Heechul's. She said that she thought HeeChul is a girl. ahahhahahaha. I told her, yea. Fion's taste.. ahemm. (Fion, dont kill me. ) Doreen was shouting away that SungMin and LeeTeuk are the best. we showed her their Music Videos. and told her alot. she was really absorbed in the conversation. XDD

afterthat, the Japan gang which also love chinese literature. start telling me about novels and blarh. they told me that 惜之? books are really nice? dunoe larh. im not really interested. and i said that chinese not nice la. Pn Lee said how dare u say this in front of chinese teacher huh. haha. she knew it al along, that im really not interested in chinese stuff. and they discussed bout.. dunoe what. seriously, i didnt catch a thing. I shot back with english books and stories which are really nice. and they dont care. hah.

we walked back along the pathway back to Sri Sayang. which was really dark and scary. a mouse came out and the few people walking in front shouted. haha. we went back and i didnt overnight so i waited in the living room for daddy. half of them finish bathing already. and the others were lining up. doreen was saying that she wants someone to stand in front of the bathroom and talk to her while she bath. lols!

Kam Yoke and pei ching are really great. they collected everyone's tupperware, fork and spoon and start washing in the kitchen. goshh. so hardworking. i told my mum, and my mum said. see.. learn from them lah... =P

I went home and told Fion and Dor to take pictures for blog updates.
on the way home, i msged them and said "miss me already? heh" they replied "no"...

T_T *cries*








BEST PIC OF THE DAY. XD

4 条评论:

Dor 说...

acue me my dear 我以為你會自己刪掉一些照片的 哪裡知道== 我告訴你你回家真的錯過很多 XD 太可惜了...

Chia Yi 说...

AHH really bo?
i dunoe which wanna delete ah. ur leg so sui. mai delete lor.

Dor 说...

my face la lastly de arghhh

Chia Yi 说...

delete d la. dui XD