2007年12月5日星期三

I cant bring my laptop!!!!

sorry coz i'm not able to use chinese to write tiz post. i'm not allowed to bring my laptop 2 beijing, therefore i cant continue writing my story. apart fr tat, i received my host family's details tiz morning. i hav a host father, a host mother and a host sis (she is one year younger than me) i wil share a room wiv her. there r two dogs in their houz. tiz morning, i went 4 orientation at the AFS office.(now i'm at KL) i got 2 know tat there r oni 3 ppl fr malaysia r goin 2 beijing,china, another 2 r oso chinese. 2ml morning i hav 2 reach KLIA by 5.20am, so i muz wake up by 4.00am!!! juz now during the orientation, some of the volunteers told us tat v hav 2 giv an introduction speech at the sch during the assembly in front of over 10 thousand students, oh my godness!! 2ml wil leave malaysia and i'll cum bec by 3rd Feb 2008. i will miss u all, miss 4S1. see you all next year, and good bye... ^-^

kah kah

3 条评论:

Dor 说...

嘉嘉 你要加油喔 雖然油價上漲 嘿嘿

☆LyNn☆ 说...

哎哟...没故事看了
嘉佳...好好享受哦

♥ zH3nLynN ♥ 说...

哈哈
加油咯
坚持下去..!!
你行的